Course requests for 2023-24 closed on March 10 at 3:00pm. Course requests for 2024-25 will open in February, 2024.
Course Request Information 2023-2024
Course Requests Presentations:
General Registration Slide Presentation
Course Request Resources
- MTHS 2023-24 Course Catalog
- OPTIONAL Course Planning Worksheet
- Instructions for Online Course Requests (Skyward)
- 2023-2024 Course Offerings Sheet
- 2023-24 Electives Fair
- Typical classes for each grade
- STEM 4 Year Overview - Exploratory
- STEM 4 Year Overview - Honors
More useful information
- For now, register for all six classes at MTHS as if you were taking all your classes at MTHS.
- New students to eLearning must complete an online application in the eLearning website. You will need to notify your counselor which class(es) you're planning to take next year so they can complete an enrollment form for you when it becomes available. You'll need to attend the online orientation in the fall before you can start the class.
Running Start program is open to all Washington State high school juniors and seniors to take classes in the community college TUITION-FREE. High school students attending a college through the Running Start program earn both high school and college credit at the same time.
Visit our Running Start page here.
Running Start Course Requests for 2023-24
- If you are new to Running Start, register for all six of your classes at MTHS and once you complete the enrollment process with the college and meet with your counselor, the classes can be dropped.
- If you are currently a Running Start student, register ONLY for the classes you wish to take at MTHS.
While most CTE Pathways and classes are available at each individual high school, some specialized Intra-District Programs such as Applied Engineering/Manufacturing, Architectural Design/CAD, Automotive Technology, Carpentry, and Healthcare Professions are housed at specific high schools but are made available to all high school students via district provided transportation.