Skip To Main Content

Update Student/Family Contact Info

  Changing Information:

Please remember to notify our Registrar, Erica Henley, if you have changed your address or phone number. She may be reached at 425.431.5662 or email: or click Student Information in Skyward Family Access and then choose Contact Us.

We can no longer accept address changes by telephone. We are required to obtain documentation from the parent or guardian before any address change can be made. Acceptable proof of residency: current PUD, gas, or garbage bill, mortgage contract, homeowner's insurance statement, lease or renter's contract or receipt of payment or renter's insurance policy. The proof of residency must show the parent or guardian's name and address.

If you move out of the school's service area during the current school year, as long as the parent is able to provide transportation to and from school, your student may remain at the school through 12th grade if they have resided in our service area for one full school year, and successfully complete the current grade level. If you move out of the Edmonds School District after the start of the school year, your student may choose to remain at the school through the remainder of the year with a release of attendance form from their resident school district. Students who have attended less than a full school year should register at the new school for the following school year, or apply for transfer if they wish to remain at the current school for subsequent school years.