About MTHS Activities
Welcome to the Activities Directory!
Here at MTHS, we offer a variety of activities and clubs to suit many interests. See the ASB office to find out more!
Activities Director: Jeanne Brzovic, 425-431-5621
Purchasing a Mountlake Terrace High School ASB Card
***Cost of an ASB card each year is $50.00***
To purchase an ASB card, stop by the ASB office and see Stephanie Collins, or go online to the MTHS website and click the $ link to proceed with purchase. ASB Stickers will be put on all Student ID cards who have purchased ASB.
Each school year students are asked to consider purchasing an ASB card, but why should they and what benefits come from doing so?
ASB Cards are Required for:
- ASB cards are required to participate in school athletic sports teams, *ASB clubs and all club activities.
* ASB Clubs/Activities include: ASB representatives, Journalism, Tempo/Hawkeye, HBN, DECA, Key Club, Band, Orchestra, Drama, HiQ, BSU, ASU, LSU, Dance, TSA, Robotics, VEX, IATRIX21, Rocketry, Jewelry/Metal, Eco Club, FCCLA, National Honor Society.
**(Waivers for student in our Free and Reduced Lunch Program are available upon request through the Counseling office.)
ASB Card Benefits:
- Students can purchase a yearbook at a $10 discounted price with an ASB card.
- Ticket price discounts offered for School Dances/events to ASB card members
- Students with ASB cards can get FREE entry at all Home Athletic events where entry is charged.
Purchasing an ASB card each school year also helps support the Students at MTHS.
ASB Card sales revenue supports the majority of ASB Funding of Athletics and ASB Activities.
Each year the Athletic teams and Clubs have an opportunity to request funding from ASB to support various expenses such as (new equipment, uniforms, supplies & materials, registration fees, membership renewals, awards,etc.) Clubs are highly encouraged to Fundraise for these things. But the amounts that we can budget these requests from depend on the overall ASB revenue we can generate as a school in that year.
The School District does not contribute to or fund ASB expenses.
All ASB funds and revenue are generated here at MTHS through ASB card sales, vending machine sales, investment interest, student store sales, club fundraisers, ticket sales of events (Dances, Plays, etc) and donations.
So we really appreciate your support each year by purchasing an ASB card.
Donations can also be made in support of specific or general student activities as well.
THANK YOU on behalf of the Mountlake Terrace High School ASB. GO HAWKS!!