MOUNTLAKE TERRACE HIGH SCHOOL
If you have any questions about MTHS Cheer
please contact Coach Kristin Garza
Check out our Instagram page for updates on
tryouts, camp, performances, competitions, fundraisers, and events!
Requirements To Tryout:
- Must be a current freshman, sophomore, or junior at MTHS
- Enrolled in at least 5 classes with passing grades of C- or higher
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- All 3 parts of the RankOne clearance forms submitted by April 14, 2022
- Current Sports Physical Paperwork on file
You can have your doctor fax completed form to 425-431-7771 attention Emily.
- COVID Release Waiver form complete and sent to Emily,
Open Gym: March 29, 2022 5-7 PM
and April 13, 2022 6-8 PM
Tryouts: April 18-22 5-7 PM
- Student and/or parent attendance to the mandatory information meeting on
April 28th at 7 PM in the MTHS Library
- Candidates will perform one of two cheers they learn during tryouts, the dance routine, and basic stunts in front of the senior cheerleaders and judges.
- The coach will be conducting individual interviews.
- Scores are based on mile run time, staff evaluations, attendance, and discipline records (30%), their performance, participation and attitude during tryouts (40%), and final performance scored by judges (30%).
State Competition Team 2021-22
4th Place- State Comp 2019
3rd Place- State Comp 2017
3rd Place- State Comp 2016
5th Place- State Comp 2015
6th Place- State Comp 2014